The original PlayStation launched in North America on September 9, 1995. To celebrate, Sony plans to party like it’s the nineties with a sale across nearly all PlayStation platforms.
Today, there will be over 100 titles on discount from their 20 years of platforms, all up to 70% off for everyone while PlayStation Plus members get titles up to 80% off.
This sale ends on Monday, September 14. PlayStation has offered a full lineup of sales on their store website. These are some sale highlights:
- Tekken 2 – 50% Off (PS1/PSP/PS Vita/PS3)
- Tomba! – 60% Off (PS1/PSP/PS Vita/PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker – 50% Off (PSP/PS Vita)
- Jak and Daxter Collection – 40% Off (PS Vita/PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank Collection – 40% Off (PS Vita)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn – 40% Off (PS3/PS4)
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – 42% Off (PS3/PS4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Season Pass Bundle – 41% Off (PS3)
- Resident Evil 4 – 70% Off (PS3)
- Bioshock – 60% Off (PS3)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin – 50% Off (PS4)
To check out what else is on the list, you can check out the list on their blog, here. Or you can check out their full lineup here.