There are not a lot of games to be found in the PSOne imports section of the PlayStation Network, but this week seven more titles are being added to the section’s limited roster.
The games to be released are as follows:
- Favorite Dear: Enkan no Monogatari – Turn-based RPG with visual novel/dating sim elements. There are six girls to woo, and the actual RPG part of the game doesn’t look too shabby either.
- First Queen IV – Turn-based strategy RPG with old-style Romance of the Three Kingdoms/Nobunaga’s Ambition-style territory conquering.
- Mahjong Uranai Fortuna: Tukino Megamitachi – Mahjong game, and not the matching kind that we are so familiar with over here.
- Motorhead: High Velocity Entertainment – Futuristic racing game with 10 cars and 8 tracks that must be won through tournaments.
- Rung Rung: Oz no Mahou Tsukai – 3D action RPG. Cutesy enough to get diabetes from.
- Sentimental Graffiti – Visual novel/dating sim.
- Trump Shiyouyo! (Fukkoku Ban) – Multiplayer board game with minigames — there were loads of these on the original PlayStation.
Not the most exciting line up, but I am looking forward to Sentimental Graffiti and Favorite Dear: Enkan no Monogatari. I have a weakness for games that remind me of the PC-98.