The beat-’em-up game Sifu is finally making its way to Xbox. Originally released over a year ago in February 2022 on PlayStation and PC, developer Sloclap has confirmed March 28 as the day the game can be played on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Steam.
A game of revenge, Sifu follows the story of Pak Mei, whom you embody. Trained in the ways of Kung Fu, you embark on a hunt to take down those who killed your master. For more on the game, check out our review.
Releasing alongside the Xbox version of Sifu is a free expansion. Titled the Arenas Expansion, the DLC features five new game modes, new challenges, and new arena areas.
- Capture Mode: Take control and stay in control of a specific area
- Survival Mode: Beat down waves of enemies without dying
- Manhunt Mode: Get through a target’s bodyguards and take down the target
- Time Attack Mode: Race against the clock as you fight through a path full of enemies
- Performance Mode: Push for perfection against your enemies
With nine varied arenas and 45 new challenges, the Arenas Expansion brings 10 hours of new gameplay to Sifu. The expansion will be available for those that just buy the game on Steam or Xbox.
Sifu is currently available for pre-order for $39.99 on the Xbox Store. Need help with a quest, game mechanics or what skills are best to learn? Check out our game page for the answers.
Featured Image via Sloclap