Are you a cosplayer? Are you interested in going to Shanghai in June? If so, then Spicy Horse Games is looking for you to help make a video for the Alice: Otherworld kickstarter.
Alice: Otherworld is going to be the third game in the American McGee’s Alice universe. However, it’s not confirmed yet whether or not the game is going to be made as the developer is still in talks with EA.
If the talks do go through, the winning cosplayer will be sent to Shanghai, China in June of this year to help do a promotional video for the kickstarter.
In order to qualify, you must meet these requirements:
- Must be able to travel to Shanghai, China in June 2013 for the shoot.
- In order to do this, you must have a passport, be of legal age, and have the time needed in order to get a travel visa.
- Must speak English to read lines for the video (although if you are reading this, you are probably already qualified.)
- You will be disqualified if you do not meet these requirements.
Now, if you meet these requirements and are interested in going to China, here’s what you need to do:
- Send only one image of yourself dressed as Alice – they would prefer it if the costume was the traditional blue and white one.
- Image needs to be of the entire costume – from black hair to boot heels
- The image cannot exceed 2MB. Save it as either a JPG, GIF, or PNG.
- Send it via e-mail to [email protected]
- In the e-mail, include your name, country of origin, contact information, and a brief self-introduction.
- All submissions are due by 5/20/2013
The deadline is approaching fast, so, if you have not made your costume, turn that sewing machine on! If you are entering, good luck to you!
Good luck to the folks at Spicy Horse Games, too, in their efforts to get Alice: Otherlands through the door. I look forward to contributing to the kickstarter.