Humble Bundle has launched the Humble “Game Making” Bundle today, offering all tools amateur game developers could need.
So much for a little price
For a small amount of (currently) $12, you can obtain over $1,985 dollars of video game creating material and coupons for 90% off. The content available is mostly available for download for a Windows system, and not supported by Linux and Mac. A full list of materials available in this Humble Bundle are:
- Game Dev Starter Pack
- Stencyl: Indie Edition 1-Year License
- RPG Maker 90% Off Coupons (Redeem by October 21, 2015)
- Humble Bundle Starter DLC Pack
- Indie Game Maker 2014 Contest Finalist Pack
- Labyrinthine Dreams
- RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe Edition
- Game Character Hub
- Humble Bundle Sci-Fi DLC Pack
- Humble Bundle New DLC Pack + $10 Game Dev Fort Store credit
- Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
- Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
- App Game Kit 2
- Spriter Pro
- Sprite Lamp
- Humble Bundle Fantasy DLC Pack
- Goats on a Bridge
More content will be available Tuesday the 14th, at 11 AM Pacific. In the meantime, I think there’s plenty of content to keep you busy if you plan on getting this Humble Bundle. For more information and further details about the products available, view the official Humble “Game Making” Bundle webpage.
Not sure if the Humble “Game Making” Bundle is for you? At the bottom of the page, they’re giving away copies of the Humble Bundle Exclusive DLC Pack and Mibili’s Quest for free with an email address. Thank you, Humble Bundle!