Microsoft’s Xbox One will have nearly two dozen games under its belt at launch this November. Although no specific release date has been announced yet, the company has unveiled the huge lineup of games set to come out with the new console.
The news came during GamesCom in Cologne, Germany this morning. The list of titles includes many familiar franchises such as the newest additions to Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Assassin’s Creed. Eight of the upcoming games will be published by Microsoft and remain exclusive to the Xbox One.
Below are all of the upcoming titles. The original list can be seen on the official Xbox blog.
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom)
- FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Majesco)
The Xbox One is currently priced at $499 and available for preorder. Amazon.com is also offering a “One Up Your Game” program that allows you to upgrade select Xbox 360 games to the Xbox One equivalent for an additional $9.99.