Tripwire Interactive Releases New Content for KILLING FLOOR 2
On August 25, 2016 Tripwire Interactive released "Tactical Response" for KILLING FLOOR 2, its sci-fi horror FPS game.
"Tactical Response" will fix several in-game bugs, such as issues where players could not melee while running with no weapon equipped and
the Boss Defeat camera not being properly adjusted and moved. The update will also add new weapons, SWAT perks, and a new map.
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players take on an outbreak caused by a failed experiment by Horzine Biotech in continental Europe. The game takes place one month after the events of the first KILLING FLOOR.
The update includes the following:
- New SWAT Perk and associated weapons:
- FN P90
- Early Access Loyalty Rewards:
- Horzine Mark 7 Elite Armor
- IJC 9MM Weapon Skins
- New Map – Award Winning Community-made map, Infernal Realms joins the lineup of official maps
- 14 New Achievements
- New Crates and USBs
- 1 new cosmetic crate
- 2 new weapon skin USBs
- Revised Resistances and Perks – Tweaked perks, talents and resistances, adjusted spawn groups, and more
- New Character Cosmetic Bundle – Introducing the Cardboard Knight armor
- Improved Drop Rates – More items, more often!
KILLING FLOOR 2 is available via Steam Early Access for $29.99 and will be available globally on November 18, 2016.