World of Warcraft: Legion Extended Preview Trailer
Blizzard has released its extended preview trailer for the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion, which will be released on August 30th.
Legion adds a plethora of new features to World of Warcraft, as shown in the trailer above -- including a whole new zone called the Broken Shore and the new hero class, Demon Hunters! (Demon Hunters will be available to play on August 9th for those that have already pre-ordered Legion).
The new features as shown in the preview video include:
- A new hero class - The Demon Hunter
- A new continent - The Broken Isles
- New Zones - Azsuna, The Broken Shore, Highmountain, Stormheim, Suramar and Val'sharah.
- Class Halls - Each Class will have their own class hall, each tied very closely to the class's fantasy
- Reworks of numerous classes - Many classes such as hunters and shadow Priests have been completely reworked in Legion.
- Dalaran - We return to Dalaran as a capital
- Artifact Weapons - Wield incredibly powerful artifact weapons, each with their own quest lines and distinct lore behind them
- Honor system - A complete revamp of the honor system. Now you have the ability to prestige up to level 10 in order to unlock cosmetics and mounts.
- New Dungeons - 10 new Dungeons as well as a a return to an old one!
- New Raids - Two new raids will be available at launch. The Emerald Nightmare and The Night Hold.
World of Warcraft: Legion will be released on August 30th.