You want a racing game filled with raw speed, time, and the only limits are your imagination?
Welcome to Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Race your way to the top and become the Most Wanted driver. In a massive open-world game you race your car against the charts. Speeding, racing, and escaping the cops. All fantastic ways to increase your Speed Points.
In an extremely high-paced, heart-stopping, precision driving game you need to quickly take sharp turns and blow past police to rise to the fame. You can jump, speed, customize, and drive your very own car.
- Jack Spots
Instead of buying anything, you get your cars by finding them around the map at “Jack Spots.” Here is a map with all jack spots.
Race your way from start to finish.
- Race Types:
Race types vary, based on your car at the time.
Circuit – Take your laps and try to stay ahead of the competition.
Speed – Make your fastest lap around the track.
Sprint – Go from Point A to Point B faster than the competition.
- Graphics ~ 10/10; They are insane! Take Forza 4 and make it a little better and there you have Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Audio ~ 10/10; I looked at some audio clips of the cars. The one I noticed the highest resemblance was the Audi R8 Spyder.
- Payability ~ 10/10; Right from the start you get into some pretty great gameplay, a great way to open the game from my opinion.
- Replay? ~ Yes, if you have ever played a Need for Speed game.
- Overall ~ Overall, Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a fantastic game for anyone. It is easy to get into. But I promise, it will challenge your very abilities as a gamer. Overall? Need for Speed: Most Wanted = 10/10 and one of the best games I have ever played!
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Imagine a game where time is of the essence, but speed is on your side. Welcome... to Need for Speed: Most Wanted!What Our Ratings Mean