FFXIV Patch 4.3 "Under the Moonlight" Bringing New Content and Companion App
Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XIV's next update, Patch 4.3, titled "Under the Moonlight," will release late this May. With this next chapter in the Ivalice universe, FFXIV Online players will enjoy a myriad of new content, including the following as outlined in the Square Enix press release:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Alliance Raid -- The Ridorana Lighthouse
- New Trial
- New Dungeon -- The Swallow’s Compass
- New Beast Tribe Quests -- The Namazu
- New Sidequests -- The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Deep Dungeon -- 100-Floor Heaven-on-High
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion -- Pagos Expedition
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid -- Ultima Weapon
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, more powerful gear, and more.
Final Fantasy XIV Online Companion Mobile App
Along with the new patch, details were revealed surrounding the Final Fantasy XIV Online Companion app for mobile devices. The app will offer chat options and a scheduler system/calendar, as well as the abilities to organize inventory and armory chests, sell and purchase items, and register an additional favored destination Aetheryte.
A Premium Plan (which requires a monthly fee) will also be available that allows app users to organize Saddlebags and Retainer Inventories, double their Saddlebag capacity, and employ an additional Retainer. Additional information on the app will be coming as its late-May release nears.
Stick with GameSkinny for more information on FFXIV Patch 4.3, "Under the Moonlight," and be sure to check out our extensive collection of Final Fantasy XIV guides, tips, and more.