Kong needs your help for the Gilded Butterflies quest in Assassin’s Creed: Mirage. He’s had his plate taken, and he needs your sneaky parkour skillset to get it back. Here you’ll find our complete guide on how to get Kong’s plate from the stall in Assassin’s Creed: Mirage.
How to Get Kong’s Plate From the Stall in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
Helping Kong is essential in discovering the overarching plot of the Gilded Butterflies. He needs you to retrieve a stolen plate from a stall. You’ll find the stall pretty easily, but once you get there, it’s confusing what to do next. You’ll need to do some rearranging, in more ways than one. Here’s how to get Kong’s plate from the stall:
- Once you enter the stall, go through the door on the left.
- Grab the shelving unit from the back of this room and drag it over to the elevated platform.
- Use the shelving unit to jump up onto the elevated platform.
- Grab one of the oil jars.
- Throw the oil jar at the rocky construction barricade between the two rooms so that it breaks.
- If you’re like me and miss on your first go, you’ll be happy to hear that the jar will continue to regenerate if you need more than one try.
- Once the barricade has disintegrated, jump down and grab the shelving unit again.
- Drag the shelving unit through the gap in the wall, into the entry room.
- Bring the shelving unit to the large wooden archway in front of the front door.
- Use the shelving unit to jump onto the archway’s platform.
- You’ll find the plate in the back corner of the platform, make sure to use Eagle Vision to loot the room.
Once you’ve got the plate in hand, you’re ready to return it to Kong in the Bazaar. He’ll help you gain more information to uncover the overarching narrative of the Gilded Butterflies as your reward, and the identity of the Treasurer as a result.
Well, that does it for how to get Kong’s plate from the stall for Gilded Butterfly in Assassin’s Creed: Mirage. Check out our guides hub here for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.