In the Circus of the Last Days, you can take a quiz with your romance option. To pass this quiz, you need to correctly answer a series of questions about your companion, some of which are difficult to know. To help you out, here’s a list of responses for the love test that make up all the correct Zethino answers in Baldur’s Gate 3.
All Zethino Answers — List of Responses for Love Test in Baldur’s Gate 3
Start the quiz by talking to Zethino in the center of the Circus of the Last Days. Then, speak with her again when you have your romance option in the party. Once you start the second conversation, you can choose the companion you want to test.
There are quite a few romance options you can take the love test with, so the answers are divided by character. Additionally, I listed characters in alphabetical order. Each character has three questions for you to answer, and they’re listed in order with only the correct answer.
Hopefully, this makes it simple for you to find the answers you’re looking for to pass the test and be declared as soulmates. You can also choose a character who has high approval of you, but isn’t your lover, to take the test with you.
- When he’s elbow-deep in gore.
- Breaking a nail.
- A shiny red apple, wholesome as can be.
- While on his balcony in Waterdeep.
- He thinks he, and the world might, be better off if he were dead.
- Comfort doesn’t come naturally to him. He’s restless and roaming.
- Protecting his grove from those who threatened it.
- Allowing the Shadow Curse to blight nature for a hundred years.
- Bashing baddies interspersed with victory sex.
- Settled down in a quiet village with a nice partner and a few kids.
- To find the truth about Orpheus amidst her queen’s lies.
- Our night together.
- She will be known as a liberator of the Githyanki people.
- Picking off her siblings one by one.
- Legendary Drow hero Drizzt Do’Urden.
- Let herself be captured by the cult of the Absolute.
- Good company and an even better vintage.
- Being discreet.
- She doesn’t know who she is or where she belongs.
- Memories of our first night getting to know each other.
- His father, Ulder Ravengard.
- Leaving behind his father and the city.
And that covers all Zethino answers as a list of responses for her Love Test in Baldur’s Gate 3. The answers are found through talking with your companions and progressing through their quests, but it’s best to be sure if you want a good result here. Otherwise, head to our BG3 guides hub for more content like should you spin Akabi’s wheel and how to solve Helsik’s Ritual Puzzle.