You’ll want to get a Sugar Daddy in BitLife if you’re working towards the Material Girl challenge, or just want to get money without necessarily working for it. I mean, why not. It’s not as simple as just hopping on the app and picking one out from the crowd, though. Here you’ll find all you need to know to get a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama in BitLife.
How to Get a Sugar Daddy in BitLife
There are a few steps to get to Sugar Daddy territory and make cash the nontraditional way. This also counts for getting a Sugar Mama. Here’s what you need to do:
- If you want to get a Sugar Daddy (as opposed to a Sugar Mama) you’ll need to start off with a female character.
- Age (+) up to 18.
- Head to Activities > Love > Dating App
- Within the dating app select 60+ for desired age and a minimum of $800k for the net worth.
- The more money the better, so seek the highest net worth.
- Select a match that meets the requirements.
- Improve the relationship by heading to the Relationships tab and paying them compliments, having conversations, and spending time with them.
- Max out your relationship so that you can propose marriage.
If you’re getting a Sugar Daddy for the Material Girl challenge, you’ll need to avoid a prenup, so make not to sign one or ask for one. Lastly, you’ll want to keep your Sugar Daddy happy by continuing the relationship improvement activities to avoid a divorce.
Related: How to Get a Prenup in BitLife
How to Complete the Material Girl Challenge
There are a few criteria for finishing the Material Girl Challenge, these being:
- Never hold a job for more than a few months.
- Marry 5 or more Sugar Daddies.
- Never sign a prenup in any of your marriages to Sugar Daddies.
- Buy a yacht.
- Buy over $2 million worth of jewelry while in one of your five marriages.
That’s it for how get a Sugar Daddy in BitLife. For more guides and challenge tips, check out our growing BitLife guides hub here.