Cyberpunk 2077 is more popular than ever, with the latest update injecting new life into the gameplay and Phantom Liberty giving us a well-crafted DLC. Additionally, we get a satisfying finale for the game’s main story. With those new improvements comes the ability to create some awesome builds, particularly in the Sandevistan realm. Here are the best Sandevistan builds for Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 (Phantom Liberty).
Best Sandevistan Builds for Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 (Phantom Liberty)
Sandevistan with Blades Build
- Body: You’ll be up close and personal with this build. Although time slows, it will eventually speed up, and you can find yourself behind enemy lines with no easy way out. Plenty of perks here come in handy during some of the tougher fights in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Reflexes: With your focus on blades, you’ll want to put as much into this as possible, as this will improve your damage and your ability to block bullets with your swords.
- Technical Ability: This stat gives you armor and is something we need when focusing on a blade-focused Sandevistan build. It also has an excellent perk called Extended Warranty, which increases our Sandevistan time by 15%.
- Machine Learning: This gives us the quickest route to enemy destruction. By upping the chance that your enemies’ vulnerabilities will appear, you increase the chance to end combat in just a few swipes. This stacks, too, so the 5% critical damage can become 25% with upgrades.
Weapon of Choice
- Scalpel: You find this brilliant weapon during the quest Big in Japan, which has a hilarious ode to The Office in store for you. This weapon is perfect for this build because it activates a critical damage increase by 50% as well as a 100% Bleed chance while in Sandevistan mode.
For me, Sandevistan is the quintessential Cyberware to use if you plan on tearing through Night City as a futuristic samurai. This build is used to get in, cause a whole lot of damage, and get out before the heat gets too heavy. The best all-around Sandevistan is the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan. This will give you an 85% slow to time while amplifying your critical damage by 13% and increasing your headshot damage by 10%. It’s an absolute monster when combined with this blades build. You can acquire it following the Disasterpiece mission.
Sandevistan Pistol Build
- Cool: This has a ton of important perks we want to pick up, including Deadeye, which increases your headshot and weakpoint damage by 10%. There’s also a fantastic perk here called Pull, which allows you to shoot grenades out of the air with Sandevistan active to cause massive damage.
- Body: Even though we’re working from afar in this build, we’re still not going to be utlizing cover all that much and having a healthy amount of the Body skill tree filled out will keep you healthy throughout.
- Technical Ability: This allows you to get one important perk called Edgerunner, which lets us exceed our Cyberware capability by 50 points.
- Emergency Cloaking: Going in quiet, turning on Sandevistan, and getting out before anyone knows what hit them is as cool as it gets in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, and Emergency Cloaking allows you to do just that.
Weapon of Choice
- Anything you’ve got: Unlike the blades build, a Sandevistan-focused pistol build gives you many options for weapons. A good move would be to pick up a smart weapon that can target weak points as they appear, but really, any pistol with good accuracy will do just fine.
Each Sandevistan Cyberware gives you a slightly different flavor, depending on what you’re looking for. With the pistol build, we want the Militech Falcon. It gives you a slowdown of 70% and boosts your base damage and critical hit damage. Combining this with our other perks above will allow us to light up a group of enemies and leave no witnesses.
Sandevistan Gorilla Arms Build
- Body: Progressing through this skill tree is crucial, and the three most important perks you’ll need are Wrecking Ball, Quake, and Epicenter. Once you get all three, you can charge through a crowd of enemies in slow motion with Wrecking Ball, cause AoE damage with Quake, and then finish it all off by leaping high in the air and crashing down with Epicenter.
- Reflexes: You’ll need to invest in Reflexes to get Dash and Air Dash. Air Dash, in particular, will let you position yourself perfectly above your targets.
- Technical Ability: Glutton for War and Health Freak are the two we need here since we’re exposed the entire time with this build. While you can switch to guns to get some enemies off your back, the majority of our damage will be melee. These perks give us better healing ability and lower the cooldown on the items.
- Limiter Removal: This allows shockwave from Gorilla Arms to knock down all enemies near you. Combined with Sandevistan, you can knock down all nearby foes and systematically smash each one into oblivion.
Weapon of Choice
- Gorilla Arms: These are pricy, but you should be able to sell a healthy amount of loot to purchase one of the many variations of Gorilla Arms. Whether you want poison, explosive, or electricity-infused Gorilla Arms is up to you. Still, because we use this specifically with Sandevistan, we want to choose Gorilla Arms that deal damage the quickest. So poison might not be the best choice. Do note, these are available at all Ripperdocs.
The best Sandevistan for this build is the Zetatech Sandevistan. It works best over the others because of how often we’ll be in the air. The Zetatech Sandevistan gives us a 60% slowdown along with a damage boost of 18%. On the ground, this shifts to 30% and 9% respectively. That means you’ll need to emphasize attacks like Quake and Epicenter to make this build work to its highest amount. When all cylinders are firing, you’ll resemble a futuristic version of the Hulk, and that’s exactly what we want.
That’s our three best Sandevistan Builds for Cyberpunk 2077. Hopefully, this gave you some good strategies to take on the dangers that await in 2.0 and Phantom Liberty. It’s great to have the freedom to build characters specific to your playstyle. For more tips and tricks, take a look at our Cyberpunk 2077 guides hub.