Disney Dreamlight Valley‘s Pride of the Valley update has brought Nala to the valley, and new friendship quests for the lioness. Once you reach friendship level 4 with Nala, you’ll be given an interesting and magical quest: Fishy Business. Here you’ll find all you need to know to complete the Fishy Business quest.
How to Complete Fishy Business
First and foremost, reach Friendship level 4 with Nala. You can get there by gifting her items and completing her previous level 2 questline.
Fishy Business requires Dazzle Beach (1,000 Dreamlight). For efficiency, we recommend asking Nala to hangout for the duration of the quest.
- Once you reach level 4 and complete her level 2 quest, talk to Nala. She’ll tell you she found something strange on her patrols of Dazzle Beach, and she needs your help.
- Your first task is to gather the half-buried Lioness Statue on Skull Rock near Dazzle Beach, we found it in front of the boat on the North end of the island.
- Equip your Royal Shovel to dig up a gem-encrusted statue of the Lioness, then, walk over it to pick it up.
- A strange pink rift will then appear over the ocean water, and you’ll need to take a photo of it to show Nala by equipping your camera from your tool menu.
- You’ll need to take a photo by clicking your respective button found in the bottom left corner, then, return to Nala.
- Nala will tell you its time to investigate the Frosted Heights and Glade of Trust next for more clues. You’ll need to find 2 more Lioness Statues.
- In the Glade of Trust, we found the Statue in front of the pond that’s directly to the left of the Peaceful Meadow ramp.
- In the Frosted Heights, we found the Statue directly in front and to the right of the bridge that is inside the biome.
- Once you’ve found and gathered both Statues, return to Nala again.
- She tells you that Goofy saw something strange when he was fishing, and you need to talk to him next.
- After talking to Goofy, you need to try to catch the weird fish Goofy saw on Dazzle Beach. Return to the Skull Island mystical rift.
- A red fishing spot will be visible near the rift, equip your fishing rod and cast your line to it.
- You’ll catch a Weird Fish and need to talk to Nala about your discovery next.
- Nala will tell you that Ursula might be able to help, so you’ll need to bring the statues and fish to her next.
- Find Ursula on your map, and go to her. Then, talk to her to give her the Statues and Weird Fish.
- Ursula will tell you the fish is from the Here and There, where you went to get the Orb of Trust. She goes on to explain that the Lioness Statues were part of a magical enchantment and that she needs more time to look into the matter.
- Talk to Nala to tell her what Urusla said. You’ve now completed Nala’s friendship level 4 quest, Fishy Business!
Well that’s it for our guide on how to complete Fishy Business. If you found this article helpful, check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides.