Last year’s Alan Wake 2 was more than a rousing success, and Behavior Interactive didn’t sleep on it. Our favorite bestselling author is in Dead by Daylight today. Here are all of Alan Wake’s perks in DBD.
What are Alan Wake’s Perks in Dead by Daylight?
To cement the series’ place in horror game history, Behavior Interactive has pulled Alan Wake straight out of Bright Falls and dropped him into the middle of the Black Fog to suffer under The Entity’s whims in the Alan Wake Chapter. He isn’t helpless, though. Like the rest of DBD‘s survivors, Alan Wake is ready to fight for survival using his own perks. Naturally, they’re a little weird. But we like it that way.
Champion of Light
The glow of the Flashlight looks a little different and feels a little warmer. Whenever you’re holding Flashlights, Champion of Light activates.
- Grants a +50% Haste Status Effect while you are shining your Flashlight.
- Successfully blinding the Killer with your Flashlight causes them to suffer from a -20% Hindered Status Effect. (This effect cannot stack.)
Champion of Light has a cool-down of 80/70/60 seconds after blinding the Killer.
Your keen insight is something best shared with others. Press and hold the Active ability button on a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.
- Soft chimes ring out in a radius of 24 meters. All Survivors benefit from the following effects when inside the Boon Totem’s radius:
- Auras of all Chest and Generators are revealed to you in blue.
- Increases your Action speeds for Blessing and Cleansing by 6/8/10% while you have a lit Boon Totem.
Survivors can only be affected by one instance of Boon: Illumination at a time. Only one Totem can be blessed by your Boon Perks at a time, and all their effects are active on the same Boon Totem.
Desperation creeps in, and you push yourself to work harder. Whenever you are in the Injured State, Deadline activates:
- Increases the Odds of triggering Skill Checks by 6/8/10% while repairing or healing.
- Causes Skill Checks to appear in random places.
- Reduces the penalty for missed Skill Checks by -50%.
Alan Wake’s whole thing is staving off the darkness, and with this array of perks, it looks like he’ll do just fine at it. Now that you know all of Alan Wake‘s perks in Dead by Daylight, you can decide to pick it up or use this as a companion guide while playing. Having him among the likes of Pyramid Head, Chucky, and Leatherface is an honor. Check out more of our DBD guides here on GameSkinny.