The Roblox Bad Request Error 400 is hitting some players when they’re attempting to log in and play. As a browser-based game, this error stops anyone receiving it from playing. If you’re running into Bad Request Error 400, follow our tips to get back in the game.
What is the Roblox Bad Request Error 400?
Roblox Bad Request Error 400 is typically the result of a bad or invalid request sent to the server. While there are multiple potential causes, commonly, this occurs due to the server being down or overloaded. Another possible issue is that your browser cache is corrupted.
Is There a Fix for Roblox Bad Request Error 400?
Since Bad Request Error 400 could be a server issue that Roblox will have to resolve, there are only a handful of things you can try to fix the error. Many of these should get you playing sooner than waiting for an official fix.
- Check if Roblox is down: Use Roblox Status or DownDetector to see if the Roblox servers are having issues, have been taken down for some reason or another issue has been reported.
- Clear Browser History: If your cache is corrupted, clearing it should fix Error 400.
- Clear Cookies: This is the same as your browser history; if something is corrupted, clearing them should resolve the error.
- Check Firewall and Antivirus settings: Internet protection services can sometimes block things we want from working. Check your settings to ensure they are letting Roblox function. If not, adjust them or turn them off completely for Roblox.
- Restart your device: The age-old turn it off, turn it on that works magic for these issues.
- Restart your Internet Connection: Restart your connection via your modem instructions.
- Reinstall Roblox: If game files are corrupted or missing, reinstalling the game will take care of the error.
- Send in a Support Ticket: If all else fails, send in a support ticket to Roblox and wait for a resolution.
Those are the different fixes you’ll want to try if you’re getting the Roblox Bad Request Error 400. If you need more help with the game, check out our other Roblox guides.