The Venomess is the newest playable character in Wayfinder and is both a DPS and a healer due to her incredible Nightshade weapon. She’s available in the first season called “Gloom Break,” but only the owners of the Battle Pass will get the chance to play her. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to unlock Venomess in Wayfinder, including all of her abilities.
Wayfinder: How to Unlock Venomess
Since Venomess is directly linked to the Battle Pass, it’s the only way to unlock her as a playable character. Once you’ve purchased the Wayfinder Battle Pass, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the “Reward Tower” menu from the home screen.
- Select and purchase the “Venomess’s Calling” reward at F1.
- Select and purchase the “Memory of Ven’s Guile” reward at F2.
- Select and purchase the “Memory of Ven’s Venom” reward at F3.
- Select and purchase the “Memory of Ven’s Duty” reward at F4.
I should warn you that you must upgrade your Reward Tower levels (F1-F4) with the help of Reward Tower XP. You can earn this kind of XP by completing various quests.
Once you have all the tiers unlocked and you’ve purchased all the Venomess rewards, you can finally summon her as a playable character at the Skylight hub. You need to speak to Omen at the Waygate. She’ll be summoned when Omen confirms that you have unlocked all the required Venomess rewards.
Venomess Weapon and Abilities
The Venomess wields the Nightshade, her signature rifle capable of shooting needle projectiles infused with Poison. This weapon has a signature ability called “Wyvern’s Fury,” which reloads the weapon with a new clip that turns Nightshade into a fully automatic rifle. Note that you can stack the Poison effect from the bullets up to 20 times.
Additionally, Venomess has four active and one passive ability, including:
- Deap Breath: Shoots a huge exploding projectile that applies 5 stacks of Empowered Venom.
- Transfusion: Fires a volley of needles with Poison that lockon to nearby enemies, while a needle with Healing seeks a nearby Wayfinder and heals them based on the amount of Poison stacks applied to an enemy.
- Vampiric Blast: Shoots a bomb that absorbs Poison Clouds, dealing damage to enemies and healing allies based on the number of Poison stacks applied to your enemies.
- Venom Thrusters: Leaves a trail of Poison Clouds behind you.
- Master of Venoms (Passive): Creates Poison Clouds on each successful weapon hit.
That’s everything you need to know on how to unlock Venomess in Wayfinder. Stay tuned for more Wayfinder tips and tricks articles right here.