Wondering how to solve the Imperial Gardens puzzle in Remnant 2? This dungeon is found in the Yaesha region, which is filled with many secrets. Our guide discusses the Remnant 2 Imperial Gardens dial puzzle, as well as the Crossbow reward that you can obtain: the Crossbow.
How to Solve the Imperial Gardens Puzzle in Remnant 2
The Remnant 2 Imperial Gardens puzzle can be reached via the Yaesha — Faithless Thicket zone. The dungeon’s entrance is in one of the far corners of the map, opposite that of the Forbidden Grove. You may need to progress further in the main quest, which could also lead you to an NPC that has Meidra’s Gifts.
How to Find the Imperial Gardens Puzzle Clues
Upon entering the Imperial Gardens puzzle, you’ll want to be on the lookout for clues:
- There’s a book written by someone who once attempted to reach the castle in the area, to no avail. However, that person also talked about relics that have been left behind while he was making his way through the area.
- These pertain to oddly shaped symbols that are etched on stone blocks.
- Due to procedural generation, the symbols and locations might be different, but I did include one example (seen in the right-hand side image below).
Imperial Gardens Puzzle Solution
Continue exploring the dungeon until you reach the castle in the middle. On the ramparts, you’ll find the Remnant 2 Imperial Gardens puzzle, which is a dial with many symbols. Think back on the clues that you’ve found, such as the person who was trying to reach the castle, as well as the relic stones that you saw. The implication is that the relic stones should be arranged in the order that you found them, from the entrance all the way to the castle.
In my playthrough, I used the following solution:
- First / outermost layer: The symbol looks like two hands with a coin below them.
- Second layer: There are two curved shapes at the sides, with a bisected circle in the middle.
- Third layer: This one looks like a spear tip with two small circles on both sides.
- Fourth/innermost layer: It’s almost akin to a small guitar or a potion flask.
Imperial Gardens Puzzle Reward: Crossbow
If you did it right, activating the plinth will cause a floor panel to move. Down below, you’ll see chests with some materials. Moreover, you’ll be able to pick up the Remnant 2 Crossbow.
It has 115 damage, 3.4 RPS, and 1 bolt in the magazine. It doesn’t have any mods or mutators, so you can still select the ones you prefer. I like using this weapon due to its high damage, though I mostly prefer fully automatic firearms when fighting enemies.
That’s how to solve the Imperial Gardens puzzle Remnant 2 to get the crossbow. For more tips and strategies, you can visit our Remnant 2 guides hub.