Sometimes, a challenge might stump you, only to realize that the task is a lot simpler than it seems. Our guide discusses how to solve the Flooded Valley Remember puzzle in The Talos Principle 2.
How to Solve the Flooded Valley Remember Puzzle in The Talos Principle 2
You can solve the Flooded Valley Remember puzzle in The Talos Principle 2 by having an Accumulator gain a red light charge and targeting the red receptacle with the terminal. Take note that this is puzzle room #8 in this particular zone.
Flooded Valley Remember Puzzle Solution
The Talos Principle 2 Remember puzzle is a bit tricky since it’s easy to get confused about what you need to do. However, the clue itself is in the puzzle’s name–“remember”–which implies that you need to recheck the previous area in case you forgot something.
Below, I list down the steps that helped me solved this challenge during my playthrough:
- I entered the transparent barrier and got the Accumulator charged by targeting the red light source.
- Next, I linked the Accumulator to the Connector.
- The Connector was then linked to the red receptacle to unlock the barrier that leads to the next area, which happens to have a Hexehedron block.
Here are the next steps if you want to solve the Flooded Valley Remember puzzle in The Talos Principle 2:
- I picked up Hexahedron block, and I brought it to the enclosure by using the fan catapult.
- I then placed the Hexahedron on the plate so that the fan in the enclosure remained active. This allowed me to carry the Accumulator to the main area.
- Note that you can place the Hexehedron on the fan catapult afterward. If you step on the plate, the Hexahedron will be tossed back outside the enclosure.
Now, we’ve got all the devices in the main area. Here’s how we finish this task:
- Use the Accumulator on the first red receptacle to keep barrier open.
- Then, drop the Hexahedron on plate at the back to rotate the wall. This causes another red receptacle to face the main corridor.
- Use the Connector to link the red receptacle on the rotating wall with the main red light source. This will permanently keep the barrier open, allowing you to bring the Accumulator to the back area.
- Link the Accumulator with the last receptacle and place it on top of the Hexahedron. This causes the beam to hit the receptacle, thus opening the nook with the terminal.
That’s it: that’s everything you need to know about how to solve the Flooded Valley Remember puzzle in The Talos Principle 2. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our Talos 2 guides hub.