In Night Operation: White Lotus in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to place the two IR Beacons in the AM Construction Zone. Each of the two beacons must be placed in the two neighboring towers that are under construction. Our guide will show you where to find the Warzone 2 DMZ AM Construction Zone and go over how to complete this operation.
AM Construction Zone Location in Warzone 2 DMZ
Both the northern and southern towers in the AM Construction Zone are located in the area to the south of Al Mazrah City and to the north of Marshlands. I’ve marked the exact area with the red circle on the map above for your convenience.
You can see both towers under construction right across the bridge. Once you reach them, you need to do the following to complete this operation:
- Enter one of the towers under construction.
- Enter an elevator shaft in the center of the building.
- Use the rope inside the shaft to climb up the tower.
- Approach one of the supporting pillars on top of the tower.
- Interact with the pillar once the pop-up message to place the IR beacon appears on the screen.
Repeat the same steps for the other tower, and you’re done. This will complete Night Operation: White Lotus. That’s everything you need to know on where to find AM Construction Zone in Warzone 2 DMZ. Stay tuned for more Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 tips and tricks articles right here.