Portal Knights' Major Update Hits Steam Store
Portal Knights' latest update is live on Steam now. This is the first major update since the game left Early Access. Version 1.1 includes brand new content and game improvements, such as multiplayer lag reduction and enemy glitch fixes.
Developed by Keen Games, Portal Knights is an action RPG and sandbox where heroes craft and fight their way to victory against powerful opponents. It can be downloaded on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
Portal Knights Version 1.1 Update Features
Below is a list of all the changes that are coming in this new patch. For more information, you can watch the update video above.
- Kolemis Temple Trials Event
- Trial of Strength
- Trial of Delving
- Trial of Agility
- New Mediterranean island unlocked after completing Temple Trials
- New merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
- Three new dog pets available from Funny Jongo the Pet Merchant
- Nine new armor set recipes
- New vertical split screen direction
- Dungeon improvements
- Better end room randomization
- Dungeon room tweaks
- New rooms
- New UI markers for NPCs, Portals, and tutorial
- Players can now be banned from game sessions by host players
Portal Knights is available on Steam for $19.99, and Xbox One and PS4 for $29.99 physical or $19.99 digital. The update will come soon for Xbox One and PS4.
Stay tuned to GameSkinny for all the latest Portal Knights news.