Divinity Original Sin 2 Kickstarter announces stretch goals
A few days ago, Larian Studios launched their Divinity Original Sin 2 Kickstarter. They had a goal of $500,000, which they achieved that very day. As of now there are 31 days to go, and the campaign has raised $946,215.
At this rate the game should raise well over a million dollars, which could elevate plans for the sequel. When the campaign originally launched, there were no stretch goals in sight. Larian Studios has now added some (two of which they already hit):
- $700,000 Strategist Mode - "For die hards, from die hards." This mode must serve as a hard mode of some sort, no other information was released besides the above quote. (Unlocked)
- $850,000 Pick a Skill Tree - This seems to allow the players to openly pick any skill tree they would like. (Unlocked)
- $1,000,000 Racial Skills - This goal may be the ability to have race specific skills.
- $1,200,000 Undead Origins - This may add a new origin for you to pick for your character.
- $1,350,000 Pick a Skill Tree II - This may add more skills for the character to choose from.
- $1,500,000 Hall of Echoes - Possibly a new area for players to explore.
At the rate Divinity Original Sin 2 is going, it would be no surprise if these stretch goals were met. If you'd like to help Larian Studios reach these goals, there's still time to contribute. Head on over to the Kickstarter page to show your support. And stay tuned to GameSkinny for more coverage of Divinity Original Sin 2.