Saints Row IV: The Million Dollar edition announced - Copies EXTREMELY limited
Did you think Saints Row was crazy? Did you think they broke all the limits of crazy with Saints Row: The Third? Well, you were wrong.
Deep Silver just announced the new Super Dangerous Wad Wad edition a.k.a. The Million dollar edition for Saints Row IV. It comes with an array of cool items that are the dream of any and every teenager. The Super Dangerous Wad Wad edition includes
- Saints Row IV - Commander in chief edition
- Virgin Galactic Space Flight
- Full-Size Replica Dub Step Gun
- Hostage Rescue Experience
- Plastic Surgery
- Spy Training Day
- Personal Shopper
- Capsule Wardrobe
- Seven nights at the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-Al-Arab in Dubai
- A week for two at the Jefferson Hotel in Washington, DC
- First class flights to Washington DC and Dubai
- A Lamborghini Gallardo
- A new Toyota Prius with one year's insurance
- A Year's Super Car Membership
The catch - Only 1 copy available. And oh ya, it costs just a million bucks.
Well Saints Row IV surely takes the prize for the most expensive game edition ever - $1,000,000.
At the moment, the package is still up for grabs over at GAME, but it might not last long. There is only one available, so act fast!
Saints Row IV releases on August 20th for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Austere WizardAugust 13, 2013, 3:44 pmContributorThat's absurd!
Steve LawtonAugust 13, 2013, 3:37 pmColumnistGood. Lord.
Max JayAugust 13, 2013, 4:24 pmFeatured ColumnistPool our cash? You can get the plastic surgery if I can get the spy training. I know how you've been eyeing those "enhancements."
Stephanie TangAugust 13, 2013, 3:06 pmFeatured ColumnistJe-sus.
If I had buckets of money, I wouldn't mind any and all of those things... perhaps barring the plastic surgery.