The Humble Nindie Bundle offers Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles for the first time ever
For five years now, Humble Bundle, Inc. has offered name-your-own-price collections of digital products ranging from desktop and mobile games to eBooks to music. Its two-week bundles, however, have never ventured onto console or handheld platforms. That is, until now.
Teaming up with Nintendo, Humble Bundle, Inc. is proud to present the Humble Nindie Bundle, currently featuring three titles for the Nintendo 3DS, three for Wii U, and two for both platforms, with an additional number of undisclosed games set for release on Tuesday June 2nd at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time. All together, the entire collection racks up a whopping $88 if purchased separately through the Nintendo eShop. As usual, the products have been divided into tiers, with certain chosen payments unlocking certain games.
For just $1, you can snag . . .
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition for Wii U: Play as Juan, a powerful luchador, and stop the evil charro skeleton Carlos Calaca from taking over the realms of the living and dead in this action platformer designed to celebrate Mexican culture and folklore.
- Woah Dave! for Nintendo 3DS: Revisit the classic arcade as Dave, an ordinary man thrown into zany outlandish battles against an ever-evolving alien race.
- Mighty Switch Force! for Nintendo 3DS: Solve puzzles, manipulate platforms, and track down fugitives with cyborg police officer Patricia Wagon.
Pay more than the current average chosen price and you’ll also get . . .
- The Fall for Wii U: Become ARID, the artificial intelligence within a high-tech combat suit, and guide your host safely through a strange and hostile planet in the first of three adventure, puzzle-solving side-scrollers.
- OlliOlli for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS: Shred through 50 levels and 250 challenges in this addictive skateboarding game.
- Moon Chronicles for Nintendo 3DS: Explore the mysterious hatch found on Earth’s moon in this sci-fi first-person shooter.
And if you opt to pay over $10, you’ll get everything listed above, plus . . .
- Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones for Wii U: Death is an inevitable and necessary learning experience for you, one of countless clones escaping the hostile facility in which you were created.
- SteamWorld Dig for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS: Join Rusty in the mines of Tumbleton to dig up lost resources, treasures, and secrets.
Not only is the Humble Bundle a great way to save money and support indie developers, but you can choose to have a portion of your payment go to charity. The Humble Nindie Bundles will be sponsoring Code.org, a non-profit organization that works to expand computer science education.
The Humble Nindie Bundle will be available until Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 1:00 a.m. Central Standard Time.
Pierre FouquetMay 27, 2015, 8:00 amFeatured CorrespondentIf any console platform owner would have done this, I would have put money on it being Nintendo. If only I would have done that I would be rich!