Surprise Mid-Week PSN Flash Sale Live Now
Sony's shaking things up a bit with its regular-yet-random Flash Sales. Where the sales usually go live for the weekend, this week's Flash Sale starts today, 7/18, and runs until July 22 at 8 a.m. PST/11a.m. EST. Note this sale is for PS Plus members only, it appears.
This time around, there are quite a few titles included, some of which are up to 75% off. Sony's picked a few particular highlights to lead the way, like Plague Tale: Innocence ($34.99) and Batman: Arkham Collection ($23.99), though it's a fair mix of well-known and niche titles.
As always, the July Flash Sale has something for almost all PlayStation Platforms except the PlayStation Portable, though even that has some titles still up for grabs from the previous retro sale until July 23.
We've rounded up some of the notable titles from each platform:
- Dead by Daylight — ($14.99)
- Agents of Mayhem — ($4.99)
- Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer — ($7.99)
- The Hotline Miami Collection — ($4.99)
- Zanki Zero: Last Beginning — ($29.99)
- DC Universe: Power Bundle — ($17.49)
- Fairy Fencer F — ($4.99)
- GrimGrimoire (PS2 Classic) — ($4.99)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory — ($4.99)
- Natural Doctrine — ($5.99)
- The Guided Fate Paradox — ($7.49)
- A Rose in the Twilight — ($3.99)
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair — ($9.99)
- Yomawari: Midnight Shadows — ($9.99)
- Yomawari: Night Alone — ($7.99)
- Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy — ($9.99)
- Code Realize: ~Wintertide Miracles~ — ($19.99)
The full list of games included in the sale can be found here.
If it seems odd Sony's suddenly decided to break form, there might be a pretty good reason behind it. Xbox just launched its massive Super Game Sale yesterday, offering equally steep discounts and incentives to part with hard-earned cash.
When chances like this come along, it's best to hop to it if something is of interest. Earlier this year, Sony tightened the reins of control over its digital offerings, meaning consumers won't be able to find most of these titles elsewhere — legally, at least.