Cyberpunk 2077: How to Use Console Commands
Being able to use console commands is one of the benefits to gaming on PC, making it possible for you to alter stat values, spawn items, and more. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't innately have a command console for PC players, but it is possible to get around that.
Currently you can only use Cyberpunk 2077 console commands via installing and using a mod, which is a little cumbersome in concept but very easy to install and use just as you would a normal command prompt.
How to Use Console Commands in Cyberpunk 2077
Here's what you need to do before using console commands in the game:
- Go to CyberConsole mod webpage
- Select the "Files" tab
- Download the latest version of the mod
- Go to "\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\" folder on your PC
- Rewrite every file in that folder with new files from the mod archive file
- Start the game
- Press the "`/~" key to open the console
You can now enter commands into the console and enable any of the following items within the game using this comprehensive Item Hash List.
You can also use Nexus Forums to access all the latest command discoveries, such as:
- Journal.ShowPoiMappins() - A command that reveals an entire world map of Cyberpunk 2077.
- player.inventory.removeItem() - A command that removes unwanted items from player's inventory.
- player.inventory.addItem(Items.LegendaryTechRecipe,1) - A command that adds legendary tech to your inventory.
- player.god (0) (0) - A command that enables god mode.
These are just a few examples of what you can find. But there are many others that players find every day and add to the existing list, so be sure to check Nexus Forums as often as possible for the latest additions.
That's all you need to know on how to use console commands in Cyberpunk 2077. For more on Cyberpunk 2077, visit the game's main page for more tips and tricks.