Rumor: Sony's E3 Plans Potentially Leaked
Well Sony fans, you may get an early peak at what Sony has in store. An anonymous source has supposedly just leaked Sony's E3 plans. Approached by the source, DualShockers has what looks to be most of what's in store at the Sony press conference. In addition to the leak, they've reconfirmed with a second source on all the first party game reveals in bold.
- Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing "In-engine" footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
- Media Molecule's new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals. Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the "Entwined" trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.
- Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.
- God of War 4 teaser will be present - will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement - also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.
- Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.
Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.
- Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared - unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft's presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant - they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.
- Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title - franchise hopes rest on its performance.
- Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive - possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
- Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They're back with a bang,
- Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting - very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.
- Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.
- Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast - spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
- Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It's shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.
Ubisoft, EA, Konami, Capcom, Warner Bros., Activision, Square Enix, and possibly Take-Two (to announce the PS4 version of Grand Theft Auto V) will all be in attendance as well for their various third-party games. There will also be new PS Plus instant game collection announcements, an update on Playstation Now, and The Last of Us 2 the grand finale.
How much of the list is accurate we'll only truly know when E3 hits, but some things seem far more likely than others. PS Plus and PS Now news fits, as does the cavalcade of publishers.
With GTA V PC finally happening, a next-gen console version does seem inevitable as well. What's harder to believe is something like The Last Guardian. Worse, even though some people (myself included) would love for it to be true, I highly doubt Heavenly Sword 2 is in development for PS4. It'd be incredibly exciting if all of these were true, but it's likely we will only see a fraction of them.
What in the above list would you like to see at E3? Do you think any titles are likely or unlikely? Let us know in the comments below!