Just A Quick Update On Myself With my E3 Impressions
I realize that since May 27th I have been rather M.I.A from GameSkinny. I will also not be posting as much soon after I get this new job of mine. It will take a lot of my time up. I know this isn't game news or reviews or anything, but I just wanted to let everyone who follows me or has read any of my work know my situation.
I wanted to share my favorite and not so favorite E3 moments. So here we go with the list and reasoning for my favorites and non favorite.
- Assassin's Creed Unity: I was excited to see this, because I am a huge Assassin's Creed fanboy. The single-player co-op was my favorite part of the presentation.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: I really didn't play the first two installments, but the presentation for the upcoming third installment made me excited and wanting to play the first two before getting the third. I really enjoy games of that time period.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Now I know what some may think, "Who cares?!" To answer that, I do. Halo was my first multiplayer game online and Halo 2 is by far my favorite. I am happy to have four games for the price of one with access to a new Halo TV series and beta access to the multiplayer for Halo 5: Guardians.
- Star Wars: Battlefront: I don't think I have to explain my fandom for this, but I liked the little snippet of in-game engine footage for this game, even though I am kind of disappointed that we did not see gameplay demo. One of my most anticipated games.)
- The Division: This game is getting crazier the more the wait goes on. If there was ever a game that should have the potential to make Tom Clancy proud, it would be The Division.
- Dying Light: A zombie game with a more free fighting mechanic and parkour freedom, what can go wrong? Hopefully nothing. I cannot wait to get my hands on this title.
- Battlefield Hardline: As a Battlefield fan, I was happy to see that DICE and Visceral are taking a different turn away from the usual military warfare shooter.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 coming to next-gen: Rockstar wasted their presentation with this boring news. It's cool on PCs part, but I really don't see why they put that as their E3 presentation. Grand Theft Auto 5 wasn't even that great to begin with. Rockstar could have talked more about a Red Dead Redemption sequel they promised.
- Dead Island 2: I really had no problem with their presentation other than the fact that I wish they would worry more about finishing Dying Light since it was pushed back. I like the idea of it being brought to the states, which seems to offer more opportunities than Banoi did.
- Mirror's Edge 2: I did not care for the first Mirror's Edge, so I can't say that I am entirely too thrilled for another installment into the series.
- Evolve: Even though I am getting this game, I was not wowed or excited by the presentation given for the game at E3.
- Sunset Overdrive: While it looks nice, I fear that it will end up tanking. Here's to hoping it does well.
- Dragon Age Inquisition: I never gave Dragon Age a chance, so I cannot say anything about this title.
- Infamous: First Light: Even though I liked Second Son for a while, I don't see First Light worth getting.
Be sure to share your thoughts on E3 2014 in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and see you all again soon.