World of Warcraft: Legion Patch 7.1, “Return to Karazhan”, has been officially released today. The patch includes a number of updates like new dungeons, areas, quests, etc. This major update also included some class balance changes that will affect players.
Here are the class balance changes that came with the 7.1 patch:
- Frost: Howling Blast damage increased by 50%.
- Unholy: Death Coil damage increased by 50%.
- Agonizing Flames damage bonus to Immolation Aura reduced to 30% (was 50%).
- Spirit Bomb healing from damage increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Ysera’s Gift will only heal party or raid members.
- Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
- Posthaste now lasts 5 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Survival: Carve damage increased by 150%.
- Arcane: Arcane Missles damage increased by 17%.
- Fire: Pyroblast damage reduced by 6%.
- Frost: Lonely Winter now increases the damage of affected spells by 25% (was 20%).
- Effuse now heals for 250% of attack power (was 200%).
- Brewmaster Monks now gain 15% additional Armor from gear.
- Mistweaver: Soothing Mist now heals for 64% of spell power per tick (was 55%).
- Holy: Light’s Hammer now costs 35% of base mana (was 40%).
- Retribution: Blade of Wrath has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Blade of Justice.
- Protection: Bastion of Light now has a 2-minute cooldown (was 3 minutes).
- Disciple: Clarity of Will’s cast time is now 2.0 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Holy: Divinity now lasts 6 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Shadow: Arcane Torrent now generates 15 Insanity.
- Kingsbane now generates 1 combo point.
- The cast time for all Assassination poisons has been reduced to 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Fire Elemental, Earth Elemental, and Feral Spirits now all have totem timers.
- Torrent now provides a 30% bonus to Riptide’s initial heal (was 40%).
- Affliction: Unstable Affliction damage increased by 5%.
- Demonology: Demonic Empowerment now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
- Fury: Raging Blow damage increased by 8%
- Fury: Execute damage increased by 8%
- Enrage now increases damage taken by 20% (was 30%)
Of course, those are just some of the updates. There are many more updates for the above classes, as well as other classes.
Some other updates include the introduction of the Kazahan Mythic Dungeon, where players can make a party of up to five, and try to face eight different bosses on Mythic Difficulty.
For the entire list of updates, check out the official patch 7.1 notes to learn more.