LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga: Pillar Palaver Puzzle Solution
The Pillar Palaver puzzle in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is one of the hundreds of puzzles throughout the experience that rewards a Kyber Brick. Unlike so many others, which often just involve reaching a location or having the proper character class, the Pillar Palaver puzzle solution is more traditional.
This LEGO Star Wars guide will help you complete the Pillar Palaver puzzle, netting you a Kyber Brick in the process.
How to Complete the Pillar Palaver Puzzle in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
This Pillar Palaver puzzle is found in Tatooine in the Jundland Wastes, which you first come across during Episode IV. It is found near the southern part of the map past the raider camp that has an interior location you can enter. Follow this camp past the interior into the short pathway that leads to the dead-end pictured above.
Upon entering the cave location of the Pillar Palaver puzzle, you'll notice a lever in the center of the room surrounded by arrows. There are seven segments surrounding the lever, each with differing amounts of arrows extending outward.
The trick to the PIllar Palaver puzzle is turning the lever in such a way that each arrow becomes highlighted only once. If you end up doubling back to a segment that has already been fully lit, you have to restart.
Interacting with the lever prompts a top-down perspective that makes situating yourself for the Pillar Palaver puzzle very easy.
- From this top-down perspective, turn the lever one segment to the left.
- From here, you want to turn the lever in the opposite direction (counterclockwise).
- Keep moving in this direction until you've come full circle.
- Instead of stopping here, keep moving counterclockwise as if you were attempting to make a second circle.
- Stop at the northern segment, which should now have two arrows lit up.
- Now, you'll want to turn the lever a single segment to the left, then back to this north segment again.
That's all you need to do to complete the Pillar Palaver puzzle and acquire the Kyber Brick it was holding for ransom. Check out our other LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga guides for more help getting through the game.