How to DIY Grillmaster 76
Unfortunately, Grillmaster 76's epic combat apron doesn't look like it's actually for sale (although Blizzard did make a few for giveaway purposes). But that shouldn't stop you from being able to make you own!
What You'll Need:
- Red Hawaiian Shirt: Collared with short sleeves! If you check out the design, he also has a 76 on the back that you can just make a cutout in red fabric for, paint on it in white fabric paint, and either sew or glue it to the back of your shirt.
- Tan Cargo Shorts: With pockets. Extra pockets. You can bet Daddy 76 has optimal storage capacity for all that beer.
- Blue Apron: You can try and fancy it up with extra combat pockets and carabiners, but the most important part is that you stencil on and spray paint "RAISE THE STEAKS" on the front, and keep a pair of tongs and spatula handy.
- Wraparound Mirror Sunglasses: Considering how popular these shades are these days, you should be able to find a low-cost pair at your local gas station or dollar store.
- White Dishcloth: Leave it hanging out of one of your pants pockets for easy access.
- White Hair Color: Temporary color sprays are super easy to find at this time of year so check out your local stores to get that grayed out Daddy hair.
- Beer Armband: At the very least, if you're having trouble finding something leather that you can make this with, use duct-tape and/or electrical tape to simply tape it all together and to your arm!
Don't forget your water gun!
(image credit @playoverwatch)
Published Oct. 9th 2017