Time is Running Out to Play Ultra Rapid Fire Mode on League of Legends
If you haven't played League of Legends in the past week, you're missing out on Ultra Rapid Fire mode (URF) - and if you don't play before April 13th at 2am PDT, you're going to miss your chance.
Has it been awhile since you last played a good game of League? Are you unsure of what URF actually is? Here's a quick rundown:
- All mana and energy costs are removed - everything's free
- Health costs have been reduced by 50%
- 80% Cooldown reduction on everything (though runes, items, masteries, and abilities no longer give you cooldown reduction)
- Tenacity - 25%
- Movement speed increased by 60
- Attack speed multiplier increased by 50% (100% for ranged champions)
- Critical strikes are at 225% of base damage
- Gold gain is at 500% of the normal amount at Summoner's Rift
- Everything does tons of damage
- Everything has tons of health
- Morello's Revenge: All direct healing effects are 50% less effective at the beginning of the game, increasing by 1% every 30 seconds (Up to 100% effective at 25 minutes) - this makes heals less effective early-game
- Non-ultimate shield scaling ratios are reduced by 50%, except for Udyr and Diana
Poor Amumu may have been left out of the party, but you don't have to be - the silly skins are available year-round.
Check out the site for changes to individual champions.
Time is also running out to nab the Thinking Manatee and 99,999 RP summoner icons, so get those while you can.
If you've been playing this week and you've loved the silly skins you've seen in game but haven't had the time or the RP to purchase them just yet, don't worry - they're not legacy, so you can buy them year-round.
Let us know your favorite champions for URF in the comments below.