Spartacus Legends PS3 Patch 1.01 Details!
After many complaints and requests developer Kung Fu Factory has released its first patch for their new free-to-play game Spartacus Legends. The patch is currently only released on the PS3. The patch details are as follows:
- Online Matchmaking now offers a more robust matching solution for online gameplay. This can be verified by attempting to start a match at the same time or by attempting to play with gladiators of differing skill level. Based on the new system, players will be matched against other players of a similar threat rating.
- Gameplay is smoother in Spectucula and Insulae.
- Shadows are now appearing for all character body parts in-game and in the Ludus.
- The Bank menu has been updated to include real-money prices for gold bundles.
- Users can manually scroll through the descriptions in the Bank for Gold Bundles.
- Gamertags added to HUD during gameplay.
- Trophy updated to v1.01 due to change in Japanese descriptions.
- Memory Optimizations to increase stability across all Districts.
- Uplay text and messaging fixes.
- Fixed bug in Uplay password creation.
With this new patch more features are expected to be added. Speculation for the game already includes private matches, enhanced visuals, and more legendary fighters. With rumors going around about a confirmed private match mode, as discussed in my previous article, it would seem as if Kung Fu Factory is actually listening to it players and trying their best to make a worth while game. In other news, the game developers have also been constantly adding servers and looking for a fix to the freezing the game causes on the PS3. This is good news for those like me who plan on investing more time in the game.
For more on Spartacus Legends news, follow me on GameSkinny for more tips, tricks, and gameplay visit my channel.