The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Guide to DLC Locations Weeks 1-4
For those of you enjoying The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, you might be enjoying the fact that CD Projekt RED is giving away 16 free DLCs to everyone each week. I am certainly not complaining about the quests, looks, and gear. Yet, finding these things can be tricky, here's where I come in.
Be sure to check here for more guides to help you achieve success throughout your journey.
Week 1's DLC
- Temerian Armor Set
- Beard & Hairstyle Set
- Temerian Armor Set: This is available from a merchant in White Orchard (the man you helped save; he's standing by the field with the two cows right before the Inn)
- Beard & Hairstyle Set: This is available from the various barbers found throughout the game
Week 2's DLC
- New Quest - Contract: Missing Miners
- Alternative Look for Yennifer
- New Quest - Contract: Missing Miners: This quest is found in Blandare Village on Ard, Skellige
- Alternative Look for Yennefer: This is available within the Main Menu
Week 3's DLC
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set
- Elite Crossbow Set
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set: This is available from the Baron’s Quartermaster in No Man’s Land, Velen
- Elite Crossbow Set: Found in either of these locations:
- Baron’s Quartermaster, No Man’s Land, Velen
- Kaer Trolde Castle Blacksmith, Skellige
- Fancy Shop Owner, Novigrad
Week 4's DLC
- New Quest - Fool's Gold
- Ballad Hereos Neutral Gwent Card Set
- New Quest - Fool’s Gold: This is available in Lurtch Village, No Man’s Land, Velen
- Ballad Heroes Neutral Gwent Card Set: Switches cards automatically upon installation
A look into Week 5's free DLC
- New Quest - Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear
- Alternative Look for Triss
This will release sometime this week on both Xbox One and PS4.
After Week 5 we'll have 6 free DLCs left!
Hope this helps. Don't forget to check through The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Master Guide List for more helpful guides, tips, and tricks to assist you throughout your journey.