Green Hell Plants Guide: Flowers, Fruits and Mushrooms
The green world of Green Hell, the latest survival game from Creepy Jar, is very rich and inspired by real-life plant species, which can be found in the tropics of the Amazon.
Currently, there are a limited number of plants you can collect in the game and use either as a food source or for medicinal purposes. If you wonder what types of plants in Green Hell you can actually use and discard the rest, then follow our guide below.
Flowers and Leaves
- Tobacco: Pink flowers with green leaves that can be used to craft antivenom.
- Molineria: Yellow flowers with green leaves that can be crafted into bandages.
- Quassia Amara: Red flowers that grow on short trees and are used for curing fever.
- Water Lily: White flowers that can be found on ponds cure food poisoning.
Fruits and Nuts
- Unknown Orange Fruit: Grows on small bushes, looks like an orange and satiates hunger refilling your levels of carbohydrates.
- Banana: Grows on banana palms and satiates hunger with carbohydrates.
- Cassava: Root-like brown fruit that grows on Cassava plant can be eaten only in cooked form; replenishes your carbs.
- Unknown nut: Nuts that fall from palm trees that can be safely eaten as a source of fats.
- Phallus Indusiatus: A mushroom that is covered by a soft veil; it is safe to consume but only in cooked form or you'll get food poisoning.
- Cookeina Speciosa: A red mushroom that cures parasites from drinking dirty water.
- Leptonia: A blue mushroom that grows on trees and completely inedible.
- Unknown brown mushroom: Glows green in the dark and can be safely consumed in raw form.
That is all for all the consumable plants guide, and of course, the developers will add even more plant species to the game in the future. So come back soon for more Green Hell guides at GameSkinny!