Save the Multiverse While Looking Fabulous with Magic: Legends' Planeswalker Bundle
Sure, Magic: Legends is all about building the best decks with powerful spells, but you can still look your best while doing it. Perfect World Entertainment announced the Planeswalker Bundle for Magic: Legends, a DLC pack with several exclusive skins and cosmetics for $39.99.
Magic: Legends' five different classes and mana types inspired the Planeswalker Bundle's cosmetic items. They can be used on any character and include:
- White: Sanctifier — Armor of Serra
- Blue: Mind Mage — Azorious Vestments
- Black: Necromancer — Demonic Raiments
- Red: Geomancer — Ghitu Garb
- Green: Beastcaller — Zendikar Survivalist’s Gear
The game's signature summon spells get their own special alt skins in the bundle.
- ‘Wrathful’ Lightpiercer Angel
- ‘Tinkerer’ Academy Wizard
- ‘Ashen’ Volatile Thrull
- ‘Obsidian’ Earth Elemental
- ‘Enormous’ Jungle Baloth
Finally, the Planeswalker Bundle also comes with the special Gilded Lotus Artifact and the experimental summon Sentinel with its own alt skin.
[Source: Perfect World Entertainment]