If today’s announcements are any indication, the folks at Rebellion have been hard at work on Strange Brigade content. Not only did the company release a new character, free maps, and levels today, they also laid out a DLC schedule for the next few months.
Of course, included in that schedule are today’s releases. The new character — an ex-rodeo rider by the name of Patrick “Bash’ Conaghan — is a bit more electric than one might expect from someone who used to break broncos for a living. That’s all thanks to an amulet he found while searching for treasure in Central America. “Brash” and his amulet are available today as part of the Texas Cowboy Character Pack for $6.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
As for the new maps and levels, they’re also available today. They include three Score Attack levels along with a map for Horde Mode. All new levels are based on existing ones, so you might find some familiar landmarks. The Score Attack levels are “sequels” to Harbin’s Digsite, Hidden Valley, and the Tunnels of Wadjet. An all-new Palace map for Horde Mode can also be played today for free.
Finally, for those of you who are interested in what’s coming next, both October and November promise plenty of new content. Both months will see new characters as well as free maps.
- Campaign Mission – The Thrice-Damned 2: The Sunken Kingdom
- Japanese Naval Officer Character Expansion Pack
- Hachiro Shimuzu playable character
- Piercing Pestilence amulet power
- Marchador TT pistol
- Mikhailov-38 rifle
- Shock Grenade special item
- Score Attack – Cut-Throat Caverns II
- Score Attack – Forsaken City II
- Horde map – Chamber
- Campaign Mission – The Thrice-Damned 3: Pyramid of Bes
- Maharani Huntress Character Expansion Pack
- Anjali Khan playable character
- Mosin-Nagant rifle
- MP40 submachine gun
- Freeze Chain amulet power
- Cluster Grenade special item
- Score Attack – Great Pyramid II
- Score Attack – Afterlife II
- Horde map – Void
As you can see, there’s plenty to look forward to — not a bad deal for a game that officially released in August.
- Strange Brigade Review: Co-Op Fun With Traps And Shambling Zombies
- Strange Brigade Cat Locations Guide: Harbin’s Dig Site
- Strange Brigade Puzzles Guide