Pre-order the Chivalry Dev's New Game Mirage: Arcane Warfare and Get in the Beta
Developed by Torn Banner Studios (the developers of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare), Mirage: Arcane Warfare is a multiplayer skill-based FPS. The game has both magic and melee combat to appeal to a wide player base. Its closed beta will be available until around May 23, the official release date.
The closed beta features:
- All six character classes
- Two tiers of interchangeable magical abilities
- 5 game modes
- 11 environments
- No NDA (players can now broadcast gameplay)
- An introduction to the mage Entropist
To get into the game now, Steam users can order The Standard Edition for only $29.99. This edition includes:
- Instant closed beta access
- Closed beta Friend Key (if pre-ordering)
- Full version of Mirage: Arcane Warfare
- "Bones of the Bygone" helmet pack
For an additional $10, players can upgrade to the Special Edition. The benefits include:
- The Standard Edition
- The original soundtrack
- "Honor Masks" helmet pack
- Welcome Random Drops package
- HD Fan pack (Wallpapers, propaganda art, and a world map)
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Complete Edition
Those who own the popular Chivalry: Medieval Warfare can receive 10% off. Conveniently, Chivalry can be downloaded for free on Steam for today only, so everyone can enjoy this discount.
Both the Standard and Special Editions are available for purchase now on the game's Steam page.
Watch the new trailer for the beta below: