Weather Vanes are extremely helpful in this game. Not only do they allow you to save your game, but if you have Irene’s bell, you can instantly travel to any weather vane you have already used. Check out my Items Guide if you don’t know how to get Irene’s Bell.
- Link’s House
- Outside Eastern Palace entrance
- Outside Sanctuary
- Witch’s house, northwest of Eastern Palace
- Middle of Kakariko Village
- Outside House of Gales entrance
- Bottom of Death Mountain
- Outside Tower of Hera entrance. Top of Death Mountain.
- Outside of Desert Palace entrance
- Vacant house – Same as Link’s house in Hyrule.
- Thieves’ Town. West of the town. – Same area as Kakariko Village in Hyrule.
- Outside Lorule Castle entrance
- Death Mountain, in front of the world link.
- Death Mountain, outside Treacherous Tower. Head west from the world link, hookshot across the bridge. Go up the mountain until you reach it.
- Outside Ice Ruins Entrance
- Graveyard to the east of Sanctuary world link.
- Swamp Palace Entrance. Directly south of vacant house. Use the hookshot to reach it.
- Skull Woods entrance. Same location as Lost Woods in Hyrule.
- Turtle Rock Entrance. Same location as House of Gales in Hyrule.
- Misery Mire. East of Desert Palace Boss.
- Use the world link to the east of desert palace in Hyrule to get to east of Misery Mire in Lorule.
- Go southwest to get to misery mire, then north up the stairs to the weather vane.
I will continue to update the guide as I find more locations.For any other help in A Link Between Worlds, visit my Guide to All Guides page. If you need more detail on reaching any of the Weather Vanes, or know of any locations I have not listed, then let me know in the comments.