As you make your way through the game’s campaign, you’ll eventually find yourself at the Water Mill area in the Wilderness outside the city of Baghdad. While outside of the city’s confines, you may stumble across a note that hints at a treasure but that the key has been lost. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to find the lost key at the Water Mill in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
How to Find Lost Key at Water Mill in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
At the Water Mill, you can find a note on top of a closed-off well. It says that someone has lost a key and that you should return it. However, you don’t have to return it once it’s found! Instead, you’ll want to hold onto it.
The note states was lost by the water mill. This refers to the actual water mill building, not the general area. That’s where I tripped up.
- From the well, head over to the right.
- Go down the flight of stairs that leads to the river.
- Once you’re in front of the water mill, use your Eagle Vision and look into the water.
- You’ll find the key and a bag filled with collectibles just to the left of the water mill.
- Dive in the water and pick it up to find the lost key.
The Lost Key is used to open a hidden chest in the area. This chest will give you The Hidden One Dagger, one of the most helpful Daggers in the game.
That’s how to find the lost key at the Water Mill in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. It’s an easy task to complete, but it can be hard to find just using the clues alone. For more tips and tricks on the latest in Ubisoft’s adventure franchise, check out our guide hub for Assassin’s Creed Mirage.