Assassin’s Creed Mirage will take you on a journey of vengeance for the people. The Follow the Fiery Trail quest will bring you to the House of Wisdom after a pile of books has been burned, and the Caretaker of Books has been taken hostage. You’ll need to find the hostage to piece together the mysteries of the investigation. Here you’ll find our complete guide on where to find the Caretaker of Books.
Where to Find the Caretaker of Books in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
In the Follow the Fiery Trail quest, The Caretaker of Books has been taken and is translating a mysterious text for The Order. Once you’ve located some clues around the House of Wisdom, you’ll need to find the location of the Caretaker once and for all. Finding the hostage is a tricky task because the building is sprawling with guards, and barricaded windows. Here’s where you can find the Caretaker of Books:
- Climb the scaffolding across from the burned pile of books.
- Enter the window above the scaffolding.
- You’ll now be in the Library, which is crawling with guards.
- To avoid the guards, leap across the upper banister area until you reach the other, southeastern, side.
- Utilize Eagle Vision to keep track of any guards in the area.
- Leap down once you reach the other side.
- You’ll find two guards standing outside of an entryway, fight them or use tranquilizer darts.
- Enter the small entryway to discover the Caretaker of Books.
Once you’ve found the Caretaker, make sure to read the letter nearby. Additionally, I recommend you utilize Eagle Vision to scan the area for treasure before leaving. Afterward, you’ll be ready to progress in the Fiery Trail, and explore the Scriptorium for more answers.
Well, that does it for where to find the Caretaker of Books for the Follow the Fiery Trail quest in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Check out our guides hub here for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.