There’s more than one way to find Fazil the Great Scholar in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. If you want to save some steps, I recommend you find the hidden access point. The entry is somewhere in the western courtyard, but it’ll leave you guessing. Here you’ll find our guide on how to find the basement in the House of Wisdom.
Where to Find the Great Symposium Basement Access in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
The House of Wisdom is full of answers, particularly regarding Fazil the Great Scholar. You’ll need to hunt Fazil down and take him out to put an end to his deadly obsession with his Great Work. After eavesdropping around the main courtyard, you’ll gain intel about a secret basement access point. Here’s how to access the basement in the House of Wisdom for The Great Symposium quest.
- Use Enkidu to seek out the Gardener who holds the basement key.
- You’ll find the Gardener on the roof across from the entrance to the House of Wisdom.
- Head to the western outer courtyard.
- In the westernmost corner, you’ll discover two flowered Pergolas. You’ll find the basement access point in the first Pergola, along the outer wall.
- Use the key to enter the hatch.
- Climb down to enter the basement.
I recommend you have some tools on hand because the basement is crawling with guards. You’ll want to activate Eagle Vision once you enter, and be sure to stay vigilant. I made my way through the area by utilizing my throwing knives, and tranquilizer darts as I darted between cover. There will be numerous cages you can open and hide in as you make your way through the area.
Well, that does it for how to access the basement for the Great Symposium quest in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Check out our guides hub here for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.