With the holidays bearing down on us faster with each passing day, get the Black Friday gaming deals while the getting’s good. You can even get some nice offers on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and related products if you know where to look. Here’s our list of MW3 Black Friday deals.
Best Black Friday Deals on Modern Warfare 3
MW3 is a bit too new for the game itself to get discounts, but there are still a few ways to get more for your money and play the latest Call of Duty title. I’ll also introduce you to some accessories that make your Modern Warfare 3 experience better overall. Most of the deals on this list are accessories and peripherals, and I’ve used products like them from their manufacturer personally, so I can attest to their quality.
Best MW3 Console Deals
You won’t find MW3 itself discounted, but if you’re in the market to upgrade your console, now’s a great time to do it. The PS5 just got a new Slim model, and you can get a console for $60 off with Modern Warfare 3 included at most retailers, specifically:
While I couldn’t find as many Xbox Series X|S deals, there are a couple to check out, specifically:
- Target: You can buy the console and choose MW3 from a list of free games with your purchase.
- Walmart: You get an Xbox Series X Diablo 4 bundle and MW3. Note that one of the reviews complains that they didn’t get their copy of Call of Duty as a part of the deal, so buyer beware on that front.
Best Black Friday Console Accessory Deals
If you plan to play Modern Warfare 3 on console, just having the game and system might not be enough. You’ll probably also want a good pair of headphones, possibly an extra controller, and — if you’re really into it — a quality screen to play on. Here are some great deals on all three.
- Xbox Series X|S Controller at Newegg for just $49.99, or $20 off.
- Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller at Walmart for $117.32, or $12.67 off.
- Pulse Red Xbox Controller at Amazon for $49.99
- PlayStation 5 Controller at Walmart for $49.99, or $20.99 off.
- PlayStation 5 Controller at Target for $49.49 for most colors.
Gaming Headphones Deals for Use with MW3
- HyperX Cloud II at Amazon for $77.99, or $20 off. These headphones have been a good standard for years and work on all platforms.
- Astro A50 Wireless at Amazon, Best Buy for 249.99, or $50 off. I’ve used dozens of headsets from as many companies, and no pair has ever been as comfortable as my Astros.
- Razer Kraken HyperSense HD at Newegg for $79.99, a $50 savings. Razer headphones are fantastic for their price point, maintaining good comfort and sound quality for a reasonable cost.
- SteelSeries Arctis 9 Wireless at Best Buy for $99.99, a 50% discount. The Arctis Series of headphones is one of SteelSeries’ longest-running success stories, now at a great deal.
- Sennheiser HD 599 at Amazon for $99.95, or a 50% discount. Sennheisier, to me, means quality audio at a reasonable price, and the HD 599s are a steal here for audio quality I’ve never found in a traditional gaming headset.
- Sennheiser HD 600 at Amazon for $299.24, down 33% from $449.99. Sound quality, comfort, and now an attainable price takes an already premium product to the next level. Ideally, you’ll use a dedicated sound card or amp with these headphones, but they’re still a great choice on their own.
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 for Xbox for $69.99 at Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, and Target. Turtle Beach has always had a solid selection of quality headphones, and when I started playing on consoles more than 15 years ago, they were the first brand of headphones I used. I can recommend them enough for first-time users or those who enjoy great performance at a fair price.
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 for PlayStation for $69.99 at Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, and Target. Same headset as the Gen 2 for Xbox, but for PlayStation.
- Turtle Beach Stealth Pro for Xbox for $279.99 at Best Buy, Amazon, and the Turtle Beach Store. This headset is the premium product offered by Turtle Beach, with noise cancelation, a bespoke mixer, and advanced sound technology. It might be a bit more expensive than even the Astro A50s, but it’s usable on all platforms, PC and Switch included.
Gaming Monitor Deals for MW3
When a TV won’t do, or you want a desk-friendly screen that looks great whether gaming or working, a high-quality monitor can’t be beat.
- MSI 31.5″ 170hz VA QHD Monitor at Newegg for $219.99, down from $269.99. I had an MSI monitor like this one for years and absolutely loved it. Great picture quality and responsiveness, especially at this price.
- Samsung G5 Ultrawide at Newegg, Amazon for $369.99, down from $549.99. If you’ve never played in ultrawide before, your first time using it is out of this world. I can’t imagine ever going back.
- LG Ultragear 27″ 1440p Monitor at Amazon for $199.99, a $100 savings. LG is a fantastic brand, and this monitor is a steal during Black Friday.
- Corsair 27″ 4K OLED Monitor at Newegg for $799.99, a $200 savings. Seeing OLED for the first time is a transformative experience, and while you pay the additional cost for the latest tech, there’s nothing really quite like a quality OLED screen.
Those are some of the best MW3 Black Friday deals and the gear that makes playing it a better all-around experience. There are tons of other Black Friday deals out there on hundreds of thousands of products, but the ones listed here are some of the top ones for gaming in Modern Warfare 3 or elsewhere. For more on the latest Call of Duty, check out our guides on the best AR in MW3, how to use Chunks of Flesh, and more in our Modern Warfare 3 guides hub.