Tushita is a much stronger legendary katana than Yama in Roblox: Blox Fruits. It’s also a lot harder to get, but very much worth it due to the high damage and easy handling, which makes it perfect for grinding. You can also upgrade it at the Blacksmith for an even higher DPS. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits.
How to get Tushita in Blox Fruits
Summon Indra Raid Boss
Indra is a raid boss that must be summoned to enter the room with the Tushita sword. You can summon Indra only with the God Chalice, which I found to spawn only at one of the following locations:
- Praying at the Gravestone in Haunted Castle, Third Sea.
- Killing an Elite Pirate at any island.
- Random chest drop every four hours.
Once you’ve obtained the God Chalice and summoned Indra at the Castle on the Sea, Third Sea, follow these steps:
- Travel to the Secret Temple at the Hydra Island, Third Sea.
- Kill all the ghosts on your way to the top.
- Jump on top of the first waterfall to your right.
- Enter a massive door, which should be unlocked if Indra has been summoned.
Defeat Longma Boss
Once you’re inside, you need to light up five torches in the following sequence to summon the Longma boss:
- Torch on a bridge next to the Fishman Captains.
- Torch on a broken bridge next to the Beautiful Pirate Domain.
- Torch on a wall in the Pineapple House.
- Torch on a shipwreck next to the Mythological Pirates.
- Torch on a house next to the Forest Pirates.
If you did everything right, the Longma boss will be summoned. The easiest way to defeat him is to stand behind the wall and hit him through the wall. He’ll never be able to attack back, and you should be able to defeat him. Longma drops the Tushita sword as a reward, which includes two powerful moves:
- Z Move: Heavenly Lunges
- X Move: Celestial Ravager.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits. For more Roblox tips and tricks, check out our dedicated guides hub page.