Zombies is tough if you want to make it past Tier 1. Schematics will give you a permanent advantage in MWZ, so you’ll want to know how to get them. Read on to find out how to get Schematics in CoD MW3 Zombies.
How to Get Schematics in MWZ
Schematics will permanently unlock consumables, weapon upgrades, and Wonder Weapons for your loadout in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Zombies. They’re the only weapon upgrade from your MWZ match that’ll exfil with you, so they’re worth the effort. Dropping in with a custom loadout will help you progress through the map tiers faster, and more efficiently. Here’s how to get Schematics.
- Complete Contracts and open Reward Rifts.
- Defeat bosses in each tier.
- Infiltrate Mercenary Strongholds.
- Complete story missions.
- Complete Infested Strongholds and Aether Nests.
- I recommend you equip a gas mask before attempting this.
My preferred way to get Schematics is by completing contracts, it’s a way to stay busy in MWZ and rewarding in more than one way. However, if you’re looking for a bigger challenge, I recommend you progress through the tiers to hunt for rarer weapon plans.
Once you’ve got your Schematic, you can locate an Exfil location on the map and head out. You’ll then permanently unlock the item for crafting. However, you’ll need to set your loadout before each match.
How to Use Schematics in MWZ
Now you’ve got them, you’ll want to know how to use them. Here’s what you need to do.
- Head to the main lobby of Zombies mode.
- In your Rucksack inventory bar, select “Add Item”.
- Select “Schematic Crafting”.
- Craft the weapon of your choice.