The Phantom Liberty expansion introduced 15 new relic points in Cyberpunk 2077 so that players could fully upgrade their new skill tree. You can get six of these after completing the first and eighth Dogtown missions, while the rest come from relic terminals spread across the game. Our guide will provide you with a list of all relic point locations in Cyberpunk 2077, including a map of all nine relic terminals.
All Relic Point Locations in Cyberpunk 2077
You get your first three relic points in the introductory bundle of the first Dogtown mission “Dog Eat Dog.” After that, you need to locate nine relic terminals scattered all over Dogtown that will each grant you one additional relic point. Here are the locations of all nine relic terminals in Cybrepunk 2077 (indicated on the map above):
- You can find the first terminal in the basement of your apartment building in Dogtown.
- Then, move up the street from your apartment and arrive at the Criminal Activity area. Defeat all enemies and enter the room at the end of the tunnel, which contains the terminal.
- You can see the next one under the tunnel bridge to the south of your apartment.
- Travel to the Heavy Hearts casino building and look out for a car in the rubble right across from it. You can see the terminal behind this vehicle.
- Walk up the street to the north of the Heavy Hearts casino and enter a construction site. You can see the terminal at the end of the site, behind the wall with the skull graffiti.
- You can find the next terminal in the northern part of the stadium, upstairs.
- To the west of the stadium, you’ll see another marker for Criminal Activity. Go there and defeat all enemies, then find the terminal behind the light pillar.
- Enter an abandoned supermarket under the “No Regrets” sign in the western part of Dogtown. Use the escalator and turn left into the first shop to find this terminal.
- You can see the final terminal in the southwestern corner of the map at the abandoned construction area. The terminal can be seen on the balcony to your right.
Once you find all nine relic terminals, you should have 12 relic points. If you want to get the final three, then I recommend completing the “Birds With Broken Wings” quest given by Song So Mi.
That’s it for our list of all relic points locations in Cyberpunk 2077. Stay tuned for more CP2077 tips and tricks right here.