As a Druid in Diablo 4 you get access to special Spirit Boons upon completing your priority quest Spirits of the Lost Grove. There are four spirits whose boons you can choose from, each with their own bonuses. Here’s the full list of all Druid Spirit Boons and how to unlock them in Diablo 4.
Spirits of the Lost Grove Class Quest
Once your Druid hits level 15, you’ll be given a priority quest called Spirits of the Lost Grove. It’ll also give you a brief tooltip on Spirit Boons, though you don’t have any at the moment. You need to complete the class quest in order to gain access to the Spirit Boons. If you’re having trouble with it, we have a full guide to get you through Spirits of the Lost Grove.
Unlocking Spirit Boons
Along with getting the class quest at level 15, you’ll be able to start collecting Druidic Spirit Offering from fallen enemies. This is the currency used to unlock the Spirit Boons. Don’t leave any of it behind if you can.
Once you complete Spirits of the Lost Grove, you’ll see four ghostly animals located at shrines around the main altar. These are the four Spirit animals that can bless you with their boons.
Each boon costs 25 Druidic Spirit Offering to unlock and you can only unlock later Boons once the first ones are obtained. To get that very last boon from a spirit will cost you 100 Druidic Spirit Offering. You can only select one of the four boons per Spirit, so you can pick and choose which Spirit’s to offer to instead of just unlocking all of a Spirit’s boons.
Some Spirits, like the Snake, will only take a certain amount of offerings at one time. When you unlock all Spirit Boons, costing you 400 Druidic Spirit Offering, you’ll get Spirit Bonding. This allows you to select an additional Boon from one of the Spirits.
Snake Spirit Boons
- Obsidian Slam: Every 10th kill will cause your next Earth Skill to Overpower.
- Overload: Lucky Hit — Dealing Lightning damage has up to 20% chance to cause the target to emit a static discharge, dealing 70 Lightning damage to surrounding enemies.
- Masochistic: Critical Strikes with Shapeshifting Skills Heal you for 3% Maximum Life
- Calm Before the Storm: Lucky Hit — Nature Magic Skills have up to a 15% chance to reduce the Cooldown of your Ultimate Skill by 2 seconds.
Crow Spirit Boons
- Scythe Talons: Gain 5% increased Critical Strike Chance.
- Iron Feather: Gain 10% Maximum Life.
- Swooping Attacks: Gain 10% Attack Speed.
- Avian Wrath: Gain 30% Critical Strike Damage.
Deer Spirit Boons
- Prickleskin: Gain 34 Thorns.
- Gift of the Stag: Gain 10 Maximum Spirit.
- Wariness: Take 10% reduced damage from Elites.
- Advantageous Beast: Reduce the duration of Control Impairing Effects by 15%.
Wolf Spirit Boons
- Packleader: Lucky Hit — Critical Strikes have up to a 20% chance to reset the Cooldowns of your Companion Skills.
- Energize: Lucky Hit — Dealing damage has up to a 15% chance to restore 10 Spirit.
- Bolster: Fortify for 10% of your Maximum Life when you use a Defensive Skill.
- Calamity: Extend the duration of Ultimate Skills by 25%.
Those are all the Spirit Boons offered to Druids in Diablo 4. If you’re looking for Druid builds, what shapeshifter form to go with, or other quest help, check out our growing library of guides.