Diablo 4 is full of unique armor, and the Raiment of the Infinite is an awesome chest piece if you’re playing the Sorcerer class. Finding the gear piece can be tricky, though, and requires you to meet certain criteria. But there are ways to increase your chances of coming across it. Our guide below tells you what to do.
Where to Get Raiment of the Infinite in Diablo 4
Obtaining the unique Raiment of the Infinite will require you to play on World Tier 3 or above. Unfortunately, the armor piece is only available as a random loot drop, so you can’t get it through a questline. There are, of course, some activities that increase your odds of getting the loot drop. Here’s a confirmed list of difficulties and activities that have the chance to drop it:
- Play on World Tier 3 (Nightmare Difficulty)
- Play on World Tier 4 (Torment Difficulty)
- Defeat World Bosses
- Complete Helltide Events
- Complete Nightmare Dungeons
- Slay enemies until it drops as loot
Related: How to Acquire All Uber Unique Items
Raiment of the Infinite Effects and Stats
The Raiment of the Infinite chest piece comes with some useful effects for the Sorcerer class. Here are all of the weapon’s effects and affixes explained.
- After using Teleport, Close enemies are Pulled to you and Stunned for 2-3 seconds, but Teleport’s Cooldown is increased by 20%.
- Intelligence: Increases elemental resistance and skill damage.
- Ranks to Glass Cannon: Sorcerer passive ability dealing X% increased damage while increasing Y% damage you take.
- Damage to Close Enemies.
- Damage to Stunned Enemies.
Well, that’s all there is to know about how to get the Raiment of the Infinite in Diablo 4. For more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs, check out our Best Sorcerer Build Guide and more at our D4 guides hub here.