Disney Dreamlight Valley recently brought us tons of new content to explore in the Pride of the Valley update. The quest “A Three Course Thank You” is a new Remy questline that can’t be started until you find a Bag of Ingredients in your Valley. We’ve got all you need to know to start and complete A Three Course Thank You.
How to Complete A Three Course Thank You
This quest requires you to unlock the Forest of Valor biome (3,000 Dreamlight).
- You’ll first need to head to the Forest of Valor and locate a yellow and red polka-dot bag of ingredients. There’s no telling where it’ll be exactly, just that it’s somewhere in this biome.
- Once you find the Bag of Ingredients, the questline will automatically start.
- Your first task is to bring the Bag of Ingredients to Remy, if you need help finding the little guy, head to map and select him, a trail of Dreamlight will appear and lead you to him.
- Once you find him, talk to him. He’ll tell you that a Raccoon must’ve run off with his ingredients and he’s glad to have them back.
- He’ll then tell you he wants to make meals for everyone who stayed behind during the Forgetting: Merlin, Mickey, Mr. McDuck, and Goofy, as a way of saying thank you for all of their efforts.
- You’ll now need to cook five “fresh” five-star recipes. The “fresh” refers to it being cooked specifically during the quest, so it can’t be an existing recipe grabbed from storage.
- Remy will give you 4 butter, cheese, milk, and eggs to help you.
- Five-star recipes need five ingredients, so we’ll need to pick one that meets those requirements. You can make any five-star recipe for this step, but we decided to make Pastry Cream and Fruits, because the recipe is pretty simple.
- After you’ve prepared all four five-star recipes, find Merlin, Mickey, Mr. McDuck, and Goofy and give them each one of your prepared dishes.
- Once you’ve gifted all of the dishes, return to Remy.
- Remy willl give you a three-course thank you meal for all of our help. The courses are all five-star meals: Mediterranean Salad, Ratatouille, and a Banana Split. You’ve now completed A Three Course Thank You!
Well that’s it for our guide on how to complete A Three Course Thank You. If you found this article helpful, check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides, such as how to cook a Bug Platter or how to get Simba.
Feature image by GameSkinny